For a sun holiday, it can be hard trying to think of a place you haven’t been to before. For those of you who want to try something a little different then check out this fabulous April Zadar holiday, I’ve found on Expedia. By the end of this holiday, you’ll be singing the praises of Croatia.
Fabulous April Zadar Holiday
This deal is perfect for anyone who wants to escape from the wet winter weather and soak up some serious sunshine. While you’re there you’ll be staying at the SunAdria Apartments, a really well-rated aparthotel that’s a fantastic piece of value. Its an oasis of calm along the coastline that will have you feeling rested and relaxed. It also happens to have a great reputation with those that have stayed there and has earned a rating of 5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor.
When you’re feeling like getting out and about you have plenty of options to keep you going. Zadar is a historic city and has a rich heritage that you explore. There are plenty of gorgeous Roman ruins that really only to compare to Rome itself. There are also one or two modern landmarks to check out in the beautiful sculptures the Sea Organ and the Sun Salutation. These are relatively new but draw in thousands of visitors every year.
Don’t miss out, make sure you book a spring getaway today! :)
- Fabulous April Zadar Holiday: 7 Nights in a Fantastic Well Rated Hotel incl. Return Flights for just €303
- Travel period: 27/04/2018 – 04/05/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Zadar
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: SunAdria Apartments
- Rating: 5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Put Doca Kozino, Zadar
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €303 per person based on two adults sharing