With the cost of flights and hotels rising as we speed through summer, it can be a bit stressful to find an affordable sun holiday. Luckily, I’m here to tell you that it’s still possible! I found this fab French Riviera holiday for 5 nights using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool that won’t break the bank.
Fab French Riviera Holiday
With this bargain deal, you’ll be staying at a highly-rated and central hotel in Nice. The Grand Hotel Le Florence is five minutes from the Old Town, the Castle of Nice and beaches. It’s also a mere 500 m from the train station, so getting to and from the airport won’t be a hassle. Previous guests loved the location, friendliness and comfort of the hotel. Not one stand by while the bees die out, this hotel also has their own delicious in-house honey production with two hives on the roof!
Nice is the stunning capital of the French Riviera. This stunning seaside city offers you a relaxing beach holiday, where you can watch the waves on the Promenade des Anglais’, stop by the fruit and vegetable markets, eat a fusion of Italian and French cooking and check out the superb art. It’s no wonder this French gem has inspired and accommodated everyone from Picasso to James Joyce!
What more could you ask for? Follow the links below to get booking!
- Fab French Riviera Holiday: 5 Nights in Well Rated Hotel Incl Flights just €329.50pp
- Travel period: 15/09/2018 – 20/09/2018
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Nice NCE
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Grand Hotel Le Florence
- Score: 4/5 + Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central Nice
- Meals: Self-catering
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: Only €329.50 per person based on two adults sharing