Embrace some nature folks! The Northern Lights are a definite must-see, and the opportunity to explore Iceland is just too good to pass up! :)
There’s no better place experience the most spectacular Northern Lights than in Iceland! With this great offer I found on Groupon you can be sure to get the best view!
Included in the deal are 4 nights in either the Arctic Comfort Hotel or Hotel Cabin – your return flights are from Dublin and the best tours are already included. Reykjavik’s Exhibition Centre, the shopping centre and its outdoor area Laugardalur are right by the hotel, so you can make sure to do some exploring within the capital as well.
To be honest, it’s quite a common belief that Northern Lights are just granted when you visit the beautiful country of Iceland. Let me tell you guys. It’s actually not that easy. Location and weather conditions are a huge factor! Good thing you don’t have to worry about this yourself. With 2 amazing tours included I made sure you’re not missing out! Not only do you get the Northern Lights Mystery Tour included, you’ll also have a choice between other fantastic tours including exploring the famous Golden Circle, or even paying a visit to the legendary Blue Lagoon! With this amazing agenda, you’ll have an experience of a lifetime :)
Get your camera ready and click below for all the details!
- Explore Iceland: 4 Nights in Reykjavik incl. Hotel, 2 Tours (incl. Northern Lights) & Flights for only €494
- Travel period: Departing 3rd, 5th or 6th April, other dates available for a surcharge
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Reykjavik
- Hotel: Arctic Comfort Hotel or Hotel Cabin
- Location: Reykjavik, Iceland
- Board basis: Breakfast included at Hotel Cabin
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €494 per person based on two adults sharing