Oslo is a fascinating city with so much to offer tourists. It is surrounded by some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world and the city really has the views to match! With this deal I’ve found on Expedia you’ll be able to explore amazing Oslo in some serious style and comfort, without breaking the bank!
Explore Amazing Oslo
For this deal, you’ll be staying in one of cosiest hotels in the city. The Comfort Hotel Grand Central has it all; a great location, gorgeous design and a seriously fantastic reputation. You’ll be right in the middle of the amazing modern city and have all of the best landmarks at your fingertips. This hotel has a really modern aesthetic that fits in so well with the rest of this hip modern city. You don’t have to take my word for it, the hotel happens to have a rating of 4/5 on TripAdvisor and a Certificate of Excellence!
There is plenty to check out while you are there. I would really recommend checking out all of the amazing buildings that are seemingly around every corner. There is the Oslo Opera House, the International Contemporary Art Museum and the stunning Astrup Fearnley Museet. One thing that Norway is known for is having some of the best coffee in the world and I would seriously recommend checking out any of the amazing coffee shops that flood the city!
There’s something here for everyone, so get all the details below and away you go! :)
- Explore Amazing Oslo: 3 Nights in the Heart of the City in a Well Rated 4* Hotel incl. Flights just €321
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 17/01/2019 – 20/01/2019
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Oslo
- Airline: Air France
- Hotel: Comfort Hotel Grand Central
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Room only
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €321 per person based on two adults sharing