If you’ve ever wanted to tick Iceland off your bucket list, now is your chance! With this deal that I’ve found on Expedia, you can explore amazing Iceland without breaking the bank. You can experience all that this magical land has to offer while staying in some serious comfort.
Explore Amazing Iceland
It’s hard to understate the beauty of Iceland and is definitely something everyone should experience at least once in their lives. For this deal, you’ll be staying in the really well rated Mar Guesthouse in Grindavik. Although it is relatively new it already has a fantastic rating on TripAdvisor of 4 out of 5 and a lot of people really rate how much of a hidden gem it really is. For Iceland, I would really recommend renting a car while you are there, I’ve included a link below with some options.
When it comes to things to see while you’re in Iceland, it’s hard to know where to start! There are so many options and there are some real gems for you to check out. First of all, I would really recommend checking out any of the Game of Thrones set locations. There was plenty shot for this series including the absolutely unique black sand beaches. Perhaps the most amazing of all would be to check out the stunning Northern Lights.
So go on, explore amazing Iceland and really have some adventures!
- Explore Amazing Iceland: 6 Nights in Gorgeous Guesthouse incl. Flights just €362
- Travel period: 07/02/2018 – 13/02/2018
- Length of stay: 6 Nights
- Airport of Departure: Dublin
- Destination: Reykjavik
- Airline: Wow Air
- Hotel: Mar Guesthouse
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Grindavik
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Car Rental: Check out prices here
- Price: only €362 per person based on two adults sharing (excluding tourist tax; €2.62pn)