Estonia is definitely something of a hidden gem in Europe and is definitely underappreciated. With this exceptional Estonia escape that I have found on Hotels.com and Skyscanner, you can experience the amazing sights and sounds of this gorgeous city. Wander down cobblestone streets and soak in the atmosphere of this hidden gem.
Exceptional Estonia Escape
For this deal, you’ll be staying in the absolutely fantastic Hotel St. Barbara right slap bang in the middle of the city. This hotel has a gorgeous aesthetic that combines both traditional and modern styling that makes it one of the top hotels in the city. It has a great reputation to match with an overall rating of 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor and many people who have stayed there praising its really central location.
There is plenty to explore in the city and it has a rich history that has been forged through the years. This rich history is combined with a beautiful culture that is hard to beat. For some sightseeing, I would recommend checking out places like the historic Kadriorg Park. You walk around this great place and relax among the beautiful nature and trees. This isn’t even mentioning the absolutely delightful restaurants and bars that are around!
So what are you waiting for? Plan your next adventure, now! :)
- Exceptional Estonia Escape: 3 Nights in the Centre of Tallinn incl. Return Flights just €186
- Travel period: 25/10/2017 – 28/10/2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin Airport
- Destination: Tallinn
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel St. Barbara
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Tallinn City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €186 per person based on two adults sharing