When it comes to city breaks sometimes you have to save for a long time before you can finally manage to get away. With this excellent Edinburgh break, you’ll be able to escape from the day to day grind and really relax. I found this deal by combining flights with Skyscanner with a guesthouse on Trivago.
Excellent Edinburgh Break
With this deal, you won’t have to worry about your location because you’ll be right at the heart of the action. You simply have to step outside the door of the guesthouse and you’re just a short walk away from all the sites and sounds of the city. The Edinburgh Central Guesthouse is a well-rated bed and breakfast right in the centre of the city. People love this guesthouse and especially praise its excellent level of service and delicious breakfast thats provided to all of its guests.
Edinburgh is fast becoming one of the most popular city break destinations in Europe. Packed to the gills with charm, this city will have you falling in love with its wonderful aesthetic and amazingly friendly people. There are nooks and crannies everywhere that are worth exploring. Perhaps the most interesting aspect of the city is the first class gourmet dining thats on offer. There are some seriously amazing restaurants that are worth checking out.
Don’t miss out on this amazing offer and follow the links below! :)
- Excellent Edinburgh Break: 2 Nights in a Central Well Rated Guesthouse incl. Return Flights for just €96
- Travel period: 16/05/2018 – 18/04/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Edinburgh
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Edinburgh Central Guest House
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Breakfast Incl.
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €96 per person based on two adults sharing