Sometimes you just need a change of scenery even for a few days and this excellent Edinburgh excursion is exactly that! Stay in a luxury 4-star guesthouse just outside the city centre with a good connection by bus, with Dublin flights for just €97. I found this deal for you on Trivago & Sky Scanner. Read on to learn more about your trip.
Excellent Edinburgh Excursion
You’ll be staying in the gorgeous Edinburgh Sixteen guesthouse situated just 3km from the enchanting city centre. This is a 4-star luxury accommodation with some absolutely stellar reviews from previous guests! A plush spacious room with huge beds are the norm here and the staff are world-class. You can’t go wrong with a stay here.
Edinburgh’s a really terrific city, called “The Paris of the North” for a reason, it has a unique mix of medieval and modern that would put some other cities to shame. There’s a great variety to nightlife and the choice of food is to die for. I’d personally recommend a trip to Calton Hill for a mesmerising view of the lovely cityscape.
Click the deal buttons below to book your trip and have a pleasant stay!
- Excellent Edinburgh Excursion: 2 Nights in Luxury Guesthouse with Flights From Dublin only €93
- Provider: Trivago & Sky Scanner
- Travel period: 08/10/2018 – 10/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Edinburgh
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Edinburgh Sixteen
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 54 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 15-minute bus journey
- Meals: Extra cost for Breakfast €22
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €93 per person based on two adults sharing