Here is a great and very affordable opportunity to explore the historical remains, modern bars and sweeping views Budapest is famed for! For just €116, you have 3 nights in this breath-taking city, giving you plenty of time to make fantastic 2019 memories!
Excellent Budapest City Break
I found this terrific deal on Expedia, which includes a stay at the impressive City Hotel Matyas. The historic hotel is located in the very heart of Budapest, just 5 m from the famous Váci Utca featuring exclusive shops and restaurants. You will fall in love with the gorgeous facade of the hotel, which is actually a listed historical building. Rest your head in the comfortable rooms on offer after a long day of exploration! The hotel is conveniently situated above the Mátyás Pince (Matthias Cellar) restaurant, renowned for its historical interior and superb cuisine.
If you are a history lover then you will be in heaven in the capital of Hungary as there are a plethora of historic sights on your doorstep. On the Buda side, explore the Roman ruins of Acquincum, Gül Baba’s Tomb built by the Ottomans, or visit the magnificent Buda Castle and Vajdahunyad Castle! The city is also famed for its thermal bath water. The Széchenyi thermal baths are an absolute must visit and you can enjoy warm water any time of the year!
Click the links below to book your trip and have a great stay!
- Excellent Budapest City Break: 3 Nights in Very Central Hotel incl. Return Flights just €116
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 06/02/2019 – 09/02/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Ferenc Liszt Intl.
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: City Hotel Matyas
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €116 per person based on two adults sharing