A vital part of 2019 should be to travel every month, so why kick-start this new year’s resolution with Barcelona? One of the most photographed cities in Europe, Barcelona has everything from breath-taking architecture to a roaring football stadium! Snap this bargain up on Expedia before it’s gone!
Excellent Barcelona Bargain
Your hotel is in one of the nicest districts of Barcelona, Eixample. In this area, you can expect to find Casa Batllo, a colourful house designed by world-famous architect and artist Antonio Gaudi and Palau de la Musica Catalana. Your hotel itself is absolutely divine, with elegant touches throughout and a contemporary vibe, it is the perfect pad for resting after a long day of exploring.
When you venture out of BCN Urban Hotels del Comte, you will shortly find yourself in the popular Las Ramblas and as you head into one of the little cobbled-streets, you are guaranteed to lose your heart here! If the queue is short then be sure to visit La Sagrada Familia, a legacy left by Gaudi that remains a crucial part of the city culture.
Here are a selection of dates to choose from:
Click any of the links to book! :)
- Excellent Barcelona Bargain: 3 Nights in Chic Hotel in Great Location with Return Flights (Multiple dates) from €122
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Barcelona Intl. (BCN)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: BCN Urban Hotels del Comte
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €122 per person based on two adults sharing