Catch four birds with one stone! How amazing is this? You can visit Berlin, Prague, Vienna and Budapest all by only making one booking on Groupon!
This deal really takes care of it all. Fly from Dublin to Berlin, this is where your journey begins and you will stay 2 nights in the capital. Go shopping at Kurfurstendamm or visit museum island, where you can find loads of galleries and impressive collections of art. Via train, your journey continues to Prague, the Golden City, where you can get lost in the Old Town and wander through the beautiful medieval streets. Next up is Vienna, sit down for coffee and cake and watch the world go by. It’s such a beautiful city for a relaxed stroll. But do make your way a bit outside town and visit the old castles, like Schloss Schonbrunn. Last but not least you will visit the fantastic city of Budapest. Ideal to end your trip with a relaxing spa break in the Szechenyi Baths.
Look forward to your Eurotrip and tick off four fantastic cities in one go!
- Eurotrip – Visit Berlin, Prague, Vienna & Budapest: 8 Nights Incl. Hotels, Return Flights & Train Transfers from only €289
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel period: Valid for arrivals on dates from Jul 2019 to Jan 2020.
- Length of stay: 8 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Berlin (Back from Budapest)
- Airline: Aer Lingus & Ryanair
- Hotels: Comfort Hotel Lichtenberg in Berlin, Hotel Charles Central in Prague, Hotel Carina in Vienna, Royal Park Boutique Hotel in Budapest
- Location: Berlin, Prague, Vienna & Budapest
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Train transport between cities: included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €289 per person based on two adults sharing (must purchase two vouchers for 2 people)