I don’t know about you, but Christmas is my favourite time of year. If you’re the same, then I’m sure this next deal is right up your alley. This European Christmas markets break from Groupon will bring you to one of nine great cities for two nights, with flights included!
European Christmas Markets Break
With this offer, you have a choice of the hotels in nine top-class German cities but the cheapest option from Groupon brings you to Rome. This deal includes a two-night stay in the Romoli Hotel or the MF Hotel. These fantastic hotels are ideal for packing in some great sights in Rome when you’re hitting its Christmas market. The market is found in the Piazza Navona in Rome and will be held from December 8th to January 6th. There’s also another market at the Piazza Re di Roma, a Nordic style market that opens the week before Christmas. So, there’s plenty of time to get your festive on!
If Rome doesn’t tickle your fancy, there are some other fabulously festive destinations on offer too. You can choose from Frankfurt, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Berlin, Prague, Bratislava, Riga, or Milan. Each has their own charm and delights, and no matter where you end up I just know you will have a fantastic getaway.
To book your trip this winter, just follow the links below!
- European Christmas Markets Break: 2 Nights Stay in One of Nine Cities Across Europe with Flights included from €89
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel period: Valid for arrivals on dates in Nov and Dec 2018.
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Rome, Frankfurt, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Milan, Bratislava, Riga, Prague or Berlin
- Hotel: Depends on destination
- Score: Check TripAdvisor for the rating of each hotel.
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €89 per person based on two adults sharing