If you’re looking for the perfect sun holiday but want to look beyond the package holiday crowd and dive into a city that’s off the beaten path, then try Morocco! I found a deal for an Essaouira break on Expedia that will put you in a gorgeous, traditional riad for a week with flights included!
With a stay at the Riad Sidi Magdoul, you know you’re getting good value for money! This gorgeous, traditional riad has excellent reviews. Located in the central medina, you’ll get a great location, just a 10-minute walk of Mohammed Ben Abdallah Museum, Skala de la Ville and Place Moulay el Hassan. Essaouira Beach and Skala du Port are also just 10 minutes away. Take in the traditional Moroccan decor and take in the city’s views from the rooftop.
There’s so much to take in the city of Essaouira. Walk around the incredibly well-preserved wall Medina, hang out on the beach and then up to the Skala du Port, a gorgeous bastion offering stunning views over the sea. Used as the set of Othello, you’ll love making your way through the whitewashed houses, stopping the souks and resting under the shade of a palm tree as you drink a cool beverage. Head to the port for the perfect Instagram snap of those famous blue boats!
Book this deal by following the link below!
16/05/2019 – 23/05/2019 (€175)
19/05/2019 – 26/05/2019 (€183)
23/05/2019 – 30/05/2019 (€173)
- Essaouira Break: 1 Week in Excellent Moroccan Riad Inc. Flights just €173
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Marrakesh Menara Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Riad Sidi Magdoul
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Essaouira
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €175 per person based on two adults sharing