Fascinating history, gorgeous architecture and amazing beaches – fall in love with Croatia’s second city!
Example departure dates:
I was looking around on Expedia for some great deals to Croatia and came across some fantastic deals to Split! Not only is the city an absolute beauty, it also serves as the gateway to some of Croatia’s most beautiful islands. Do a bit of island hopping while you’re there and discover some gorgeous corners of the country such as Hvar, Korcula and Vis.
Included in all deals are your return flights from Dublin as well as your 7-night stay at the fantastic Adriatic Queen Apartments. It’s in a fantastic location – a lovely 30-minute walk along the seafront will get you to the centre of town, while you have a lovely little beach just a stone’s throw away from the property. It’s the best of both worlds!
In the centre of the city you’ll uncover its rich history at every turn. Take the city’s main landmark, the Diocletian’s Palace – it was the stately residence of a Roman Emperor and you’ll definitely recognise it if you’ve seen Game of Thrones. The Saint Domnius cathedral next door dates all the way back to the year 305 AD!
Even if you’ve been to Croatia before, Split is an absolute must-see and it’s an amazing place to get a feel for this beautiful corner of Europe. To book, simply click the links above to book your holiday over at the provider’s website. :)
- Escape to Split: 7 Nights in Fantastic Apartment incl. Return Flights from just €242
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Split
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Adriatic Queen Apartments
- Score: 7.8/10 on Hotelscombined
- Location: Bacvice, Split, Croatia
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €242 per person based on two adults sharing