Whisk yourselves away to one of the sunniest corners of Europe! With rich history, stunning beaches and perfect weather, Rhodes has everything you could possibly want from a Greek island escape.
Example departure dates:
Over on TUI there are some reasonable deals for early summer and early autumn, perfect if you want to book yourselves in for an extra bit of sunshine! And in Rhodes you’re pretty much guaranteed just that – statistically speaking it’s one of the sunniest places in Europe!
Included in all deals are your return flights from Dublin as well as 15kg of checked luggage per person. You’ll also have coach transfers to bring you to and from where you’re staying! The Stella Hotel is a great 3* hotel in a tip-top location just a short walk away from the centre of Pefkos and a 10-minute stroll from the beach. Plus nearby bus stops can even bring you further to Lindos and Rhodes Town, should you fancy exploring a bit of the island!
To book your escape to Rhodes, simply click the links above to be taken to the holiday package over at the provider’s website. If none of the dates I’ve chosen suit you, take a look at an overview of all available dates here. :)
- Escape to Rhodes: 1 Week in Excellent 3* Hotel incl. Hotel Transfers, Luggage & Flights from just €360
- Provider: TUI
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Rhodes
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: Stella Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Pefkos, Rhodes
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Coach transfers included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €360 per person based on two adults sharing