If you’ve got a bad case of wanderlust and aren’t sure of where to go next this escape to Dubai that I have found on Expedia is just perfect for you. Dubai is a powerhouse of energy, optimism and openness towards people from all over the world. It is the gateway to the east and as such has a number of influences that have shaped it for the better.
Escape to Dubai
There is plenty to see with this Escape to Dubai and you can do it all from a fantastic hotel in a great location. The hotel you’ll be staying in, the J5 Hotel Port Saeed is in a great location and is close to a number great shopping destinations. It also has a great reputation with people that have stayed there and has earned a fantastic rating of 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor to prove this!
In terms of things to see in Dubai, there are plenty! I would really recommend checking out the absolutely breathtaking Burj Khalifa, which is one of the tallest buildings in the world and gives you absolutely amazing views of the city. The shopping in Dubai is legendary and one of the most famous is the Mall of the Emirates which also happens to have an indoor ski slope. Try and Imagine the temperature is around 45 degrees out and you can go skiing, I certainly can’t :) There also the beautiful markets that are a hive of activity and you can get every textile known to man.
So why not give it a try? Get all the details below and have a fantastic time :)
- Escape to Dubai: 6 Nights in Well Rated Hotel incl. Flights for just €580
- Travel period: 17/10/2017 – 23/10/2017
- Length of stay: 6 Nights
- Airport of Departure: Dublin Airport
- Destination: Dubai International
- Airline: Emirates
- Hotel: J5 Hotels – Port Saeed
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Deira City Centre, Dubai
- Board Basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €580 per person based on two adults sharing