A truly stunning corner of the Med, Cyprus has everything you could possibly need for an unforgettable week away in the sun!
Example departure dates:
Over at TUI there are currently some good deals for a relaxing self-catered week in Paphos, one of the most popular destinations on the island. Included in all deals are direct return flights as well as 15kg of checked luggage per person. To take even more hassle out of the equation, you’ve even got coach transfers to and from your hotel included as well!
The Kefalonitis Apartments have received glowing reviews from past guests, who loved the peaceful location close to the Tomb of the Kings and within easy reach of the town centre. Your studio comes with its own balcony, or you could always head down to the pool for a nice relaxing afternoon lazing about in the sunshine. Over in the centre of Paphos you’ll find a charming harbour and plenty of restaurants where you can sample Cypriot cuisine, or you could head to Petra tou Romiou, said to be the birthplace of the Ancient Greek goddess of love, Aphrodite!
To book, simply click the links above to be taken to the holiday package over at the provider’s website – I’ve listed the cheapest dates I could find above. :)
- Escape to Cyprus: 1 Week in Excellent Self-Catered Apartment incl. Return Flights, Luggage & Transfers from just €301
- Provider: TUI
- Length of stay: 7 week
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Paphos
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: Kefalonitis Apartments
- Score: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Paphos, Cyprus
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €301 per person based on two adults sharing