Banish the winter blues for good with a gorgeous springtime getaway to the Côte d’Azur, a region famed for its Mediterranean vibes, glamorous lifestyles and picturesque towns!
Escape to the Côte d’Azur
I was looking around on Hotels.com and my Flight Finder and managed to put together some fantastic deals for a week-long escape to this gorgeous corner of France. The French Riviera tends to be associated with proper luxury and glamour, but a holiday here really doesn’t have to cost you the world!
In these deals you’ll have your return flights to Nice included as well as your 7-night stay at the Résidence La Villa d’Elsa. Sitauted in the picturesque town of Antibes, you’re just half an hour away from Nice on the train, plus you’re close to the likes of Monaco and the Italian border – plenty of potential day trips for you! The accommodation is in a perfect location just a stone’s throw away from the seafront, beaches and the station, and there’s space for you to prepare your own meals as well.
To book your holiday, simply use the links below to be forwarded to the providers’ website where you can then book your hotel and flights! :)
Example departure dates:
- Escape to the Côte d’Azur: 7 Nights in Antibes incl. Hotel & Return Flights from just €197
- Provider: Hotels.com + Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Nice
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Résidence La Villa d’Elsa
- Score: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Juan-les-Pins, Antibes, Côte d’Azur
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €197 per person based on two adults sharing