Venice is a beautiful city that really should be on everyone’s bucket list. It’s a modern marvel as well as being one of the most beautiful cities in the world. With this enchanting Venice weekend break that I have found on Expedia, you can experience this magical city for yourself from the comfort of a 4* hotel.
Enchanting Venice Weekend Break
This city really is a testament to human ingenuity and will have you feeling amazed as you float along the amazing canals. For this deal, you’ll be staying in an absolutely gorgeous 4* hotel called the Best Western Premier Hotel Sant’ Elena. Even though its a bit of a mouthful its a fantastic hotel in a great location. It provides the perfect location to do some serious exploring. The hotel also happens to have a fantastic rating of 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor which means you are getting some serious quality.
If you are worried about finding things to do while you are there, you shouldn’t! The city is soaked in culture and history, there are historical museums and churches around literally every corner. Places like the Basilica di San Marco, the Palazzo Ducale and the Gallerie Dell’Accademia offer you an amazing insight into the heritage of this wonderful city. This isn’t even mentioning the gorgeous restaurants, cafes and bars that will really have you falling in love with the city.
Check out all of the details below and make some serious memories! :)
- Enchanting Venice Weekend Break: 3 Nights in a Fabulous 4* Hotel in the Heart of the City incl. Flights just €250
- Travel period: 10/11/2017 – 13/11/2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Treviso
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Best Western Premier Hotel Sant’ Elena
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: short distance from the city centre
- Board basis: Self-catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €250 per person based on two adults sharing