When it comes to iconic cities in the world it’s definitely hard to beat Venice. There’s a lot to love about this amazing city, not just its world-famous canals. With this enchanting Venice getaway, I’ve put together with Trivago and my Flight Finder you’ll be able to experience its amazing charm.
Enchanting Venice Getaway
With this amazing city break, you’ll be staying at the highly rated Hotel Vecellio. This hotel is in the perfect location for exploring all that the city has to offer. During your time in Venice, you’ll be just a kilometre outside of the city. This means that every day of your stay you’ll be able to stroll into the heart of the action. The hotel has a great reputation too, after hundreds of reviews it has a rating of 8 out of 10 on Trivago.
Along with your stay in this great hotel, you also get return flights from Dublin to Venice. Whether you’re into food, history or culture this city is definitely for you! Some of the most beautiful buildings in Italy are located in Venice. I would definitely recommend checking out iconic places like the Basilica di San Marco or the Palazzo Ducale. The stunning architecture and breathtaking paintings will have you falling in love with the city.
All of the details are just below, so follow the links to get everything booked! :)
- Enchanting Venice Getaway: 3 Nights Stay in a Gorgeous, Centrally Located Hotel incl. Return Flights for just €137
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 08/02/2019 – 11/02/2019
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Venice (TSF)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Vecellio
- Score: 8.0 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: 1.0km from the City Centre
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €137 per person based on two adults sharing