Prague is one of those cities that you hear a lot about but never really get the chance to explore. However, I’ve managed to put together an elegant Prague city break on Trivago and my Flight Finder which will allow you to really get a feel for the city. Get booking your next adventure today!
Elegant Prague City Break
The great thing about this city break is that you get a few little extras that make the deal that bit sweeter! You get the chance to stay in 4* hotel in a great location and you breakfast for every morning during your stay. The hotel you’re staying at is the Ariston & Ariston, this 4* hotel is just a 10-minute tram journey from the heart of the action. Its got a great reputation to match its excellent value for money, so you know you’re onto a winner ;)
Prague has been described as an alternative to Paris, as its much cheaper to have a great time and happens to be just as beautiful. Probably one of the most striking things about the city is its stunning architecture. The towering spires will have your head tilting upward as you explore the city. Another thing that Prague is famous for is its award-winning beer thats some of the best in the world. Not to mention all of the rustic charms of the town square.
Check out the details below and have a great time! :)
- Elegant Prague City Break: 3 Nights in a Well Rated 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Flights just €180pp
- Travel period: 18/04/2018 – 21/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Prague
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Ariston & Ariston Patio
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 10-minute tram from the city centre
- Board basis: Breakfast incl.
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €180 per person based on two adults sharing