If you’ve done all the major cities the Netherlands and you’re looking for another one bursting with a cool art scene, swanky bars and designer museums, why not head to Eindhoven this November? I came across this fantastic deal on Trivago and combined it with great flights from Dublin using Skyscanner, so all you need to do is book it and pack!
Eindhoven City Break
I’ve found the perfect home for 3 days for young students wanting to explore Europe! You will be staying at the very well-rated Student Hotel Eindhoven with a smashing 4.5/5 Tripadvisor rating! Fall in love with the amazing chillout lounges and quirky art deco design of this elegant hotel.
This deal is suited to artists and history lovers, as the city dates back to the 13th century and was once home to Vincent Van Gogh. I strongly recommend visiting the picture-perfect village of Nuenen, where you can walk in Van Gogh’s footsteps in the Vincentre, an excellent new attraction dedicated!
I chose these dates so that you won’t miss the international light art festival Eindhoven hosts every year in mid-November. With light artists from all over the world transforming the city into a wonderland of coloured lights, there are more than 30 illuminations in the streets and sprinkled over buildings each night. Perhaps the most breathtaking of all these is the illumination of the façade of Saint Catherine’s Church, picking out its architectural details in different colours!
Click the links to book this amazing deal! :)
- Eindhoven City Break: 3 Nights in Quirky Student Hotel in Central Location with Return Flights, only €151
- Provider: Trivago & Skyscanner
- Travel period: 09/11/2018 – 12/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Eindhoven
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: The Student Hotel Eindhoven
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: central
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €151 per person based on two adults sharing