This deal is so incredible I was so happy to find it! Not only is it to one of the most wonderful places on earth, Egypt, but it is an all inclusive offer which means after you’ve made this one time payment, your entire holiday is pretty much covered. This centrally located hotel is the perfect choice for an early summer holiday in March 2015.
Flying out from Dublin on March 10, at 14:10 you’ll have a 14 hour flight ahead of you, landing in Egypt at 06:15 on March 11. On leaving the airport, it is only a 13 minute taxi journey for €3 to get into the centre of Sharm El Sheikh. Your return flight a week later leaves on Wednesday March 18 at 0:01.
Your all inclusive hotel is called Crystal Sharm which has 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 646 reviews. It has been hailed as an amazing place to stay so you can guarantee on having the perfect time here.
So, apart from the obvious visiting the pyramids, what else is there to do in the area? The resort is right on the beach, so it’s perfect for taking the opportunity to try out some diving. For some relaxation head to a spa or hammam, or even try out some yoga!
For the adventurer, kite surfing is awesome and readily available in the area. You’ll have to take a trip out to the desert and get a camel ride, it’s a must. The really adventurous should get up before dawn breaks to climb Mount Sini and watch the sun rise over Egypt.
These are just some of the amazing things to do in the area, but to do any of them, you must click the link below to book this deal.
- Egypt: 1 Week All Inclusive 4* Hotel and Flights for only €862
- Travel period: 10/03/2015 – 18/03/2015
- Travel duration: one week
- Air temperature during stay: 20°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Sharm El Sheikh
- Airline: British Airways and Egyptair
- Hotel: Crystal Sharm
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 646 reviews
- Location: Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt
- Meals: all-inclusive
- Airport transfer: 13 minute taxi for €3
- Price: only €862 per person based on two adults sharing