One of the most popular holiday resorts in Egypt is Sharm el Sheikh, certainly because of its proximity to the sandy beaches and the crystal clear water. Some of the world’s best diving spots can actually be found here close to the coast of the Red Sea.
Thomson.co.uk provides you a 7 nights all inclusive holiday with hotel and flights from Belfast for only €429 per person. The hotel is the 3.5 star Tropicana Rosetta & Jasmine Club (72% on TripAdvisor) that wins you over with its great facilities and its fantastic location. It’s only a few minutes walk to the centre of Naama Bay which is full of shops, bars and restaurants. In addition, there’s a large pool designed like a little on a lagoon plus 2 smaller pools with a swim-up bar. But the most seductive fact is that the hotel is close to the beach and owns a private stretch with soft sands and a multi-coloured reef. That makes your holiday here in Sharm el Sheikh a great spot for diving and snorkelling around the beautiful reefs.
If you’re not the person that likes to jump into a wetsuit, then I’d recommend you a Seascope Adventure. Such tours can be booked in Sharm el Sheikh and take you on a glass-sided boat over the sea. That’s how you are able to explore the beautiful underwater world and its sea-life without getting wet. It’s also a perfect trip for families because kids are welcome. Maybe they’ll find Nemo amongst the school of clownfish, but nevertheless it’s a great experience for all ages :) Sharm el Sheikhis great for having a relaxed beach holiday, but as soon as the sun goes down it party time at Naama Bay. There’s a big party strip with many places to sip a cocktail or to danceall night long. The club Pacha might be a name to you, because famous DJs like David Guetta and Roger Sanchez sometimes fly in for guest appearances. So no matter if you travel with your family, your partner or your friends… this holiday in Sharm el Sheikh will satisfy everyone.
FYI: the coach transfers are not included in the price. It’s cheaper to take a taxi to your accommodation as it’s just around 7 miles from the airport and taxis usually are not that expensive (around €2,50).
- Egypt: 8 Days All Inclusive Hotel and Flights for only €429
- Travel period: 27/05/2014 – 03/06/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 30°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 26°C
- Airport of departure: Belfast
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 3.5 star Tropicana Rosetta & Jasmine Club
- Rating: 72% on TripAdvisor out of 1.110 reviews
- Location: 700m to private beach, less than a mile from city centre of Naama Bay
- Destination: Sharm el Sheikh
- Board basis: all inclusive
- Airport transfer in Sharm el Sheikh not included. Simply take a taxi (€2,50), the hotel is just around 7 miles from the airport
- Price: only €429 per person based on two adults sharing
Short note: When I was searching for the deal and clicked ‘continue’, one of the sites displayed a price of £3530 per person by mistake. If this happens to you, don’t be surprised and click again on ‘continue’. The next step displays the correct pricing.
Click here for the deal