You don’t have to go far to get a great city break. With this Edinburgh weekend escape, you can head off to a beautiful city and keep your wallet happy! Sounds good to me ;) I managed to put this deal together with Trivago and my Flight Finder so follow the links to get everything booked.
Edinburgh Weekend Escape
One of the best things about this break is the fact that you’ll be right in the heart of the city with it. You’ll be staying at the Travelodge Edinburgh Central, which is just a short walk away from the heart of the city. This fabulous hotel is just perfect for a city break. It has a great reputation and the thing that people love the most about it is its location. It’s not the most luxurious hotel in the world but many people believe that its fantastic value for money.
Along with your stay in the fantastic hotel, you also get return flights from Dublin to Edinburgh. So in just a couple of clicks, you’ll be planning your next fabulous getaway! Edinburgh is the perfect city for people who love to explore and discover something new. You never know what you might find around every corner! There is, of course, plenty of beautiful buildings for you to admire during your stay. Edinburgh Castle is one of my favourites that you should definitely check out!
I’ve selected a few dates to show what’s available:
All of the details are just below so 14/02/2019 – 17/02/2019 €110follow the links to get everything booked :)
- Edinburgh Weekend Escape: 3 Nights Stay in a Gorgeous Hotel in a Great Location incl. Return Flights from €98
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Edinburgh
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Travelodge Edinburgh Central Queen Street
- Score: 8.0 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: 0.7 km from the city centre
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not Included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €98 per person based on two adults sharing