I found you this lovely Edinburgh Stay in September 2017! Edinburgh is Scotland‘s historic capital, set against a dramatic mountainous backdrop. Whilst you’re there, you should definitely visit Edinburgh Castle in the Old Town, which is very important in terms of Scottish history. The Royal Yacht Britannia, which was the British Royal Family’s floating holiday home until 1997, is also located here, and you can take a tour around it! Other interesting attractions include the Scottish Parliament Building, the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art and the National Museum of Scotland.
The Eden Locke hotel is brand new, so there are no ratings yet, but as you can see from the photos below, it’s an absolutely gorgeous property! The hotel is located in the New Town area of Edinburgh, within a 10 minute walk of Charlotte Square and Princes Street Gardens. On site, you’ll find a bar/lounge and free Wi-Fi in public areas. Each apartment features a kitchen with a microwave, washers/dryers, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a studio.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely trip!
- Edinburgh Stay: 2 Nights in Gorgeous Apartment in New Town incl. Return Flights only €180
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel period: 25/09/2017 – 27/09/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Edinburgh
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Eden Locke
- Rating: 5/5 on Expedia
- Location: New Town, Edinburgh
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €180 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly