Edinburgh is one of the biggest hubs of creativity on planet Earth. This is something that comes to a boiling point every summer for the Edinburgh Fringe Festival as the world’s leading performers flock to the Scottish capital. This Edinburgh Fringe Festival trip from Trivago and Skyscanner is the perfect to experience this air of creativity this coming summer.
Edinburgh Fringe Festival Trip
I have found a super central and cheap accommodation which is extremely hard to do during the month of August while the festival is in full swing. The Destiny Student Murano is in a great location. You and your travel buddy will have your own private double room and also your own private bathroom too. The flights are with Ryanair and require a separate booking.
If you are looking for shows, you are sure to find something to appeal to your interests as the selection is truly huge. Have a look at the tickets page from the official website of the festival and browse through until you find the best show for your interests.
Add a bit of inspiration to your summer with a trip to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival. Follow the links to book today.
- Edinburgh Fringe Festival Trip: 3 Nights in Central Accommodation & Flights for only €181
- Travel period: 07/08/2018 – 10/08/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Edinburgh
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Destiny Student, Murano
- Rating: 8.1/10 on Trivago out of 110 reviews
- Location: super central
- Board basis: Breakfast not included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €181 per person based on two adults sharing