Edinburgh is simply steeped in culture and fun. Whether it’s checking out one of the many museums or having a night out on the town, this Scottish city offers something for everybody! I found this Edinburgh city trip using Trivago and my Flight Finder deal.
Edinburgh City Trip
The Dene Guest House offers the perfect base for exploring the city. You’ll get a three-night stay in a double room and breakfast each morning. This Georgian townhouse is located in the New Town, close to the Prince Street shopping district. Even better, you’re only a 20-minute walk from Edinburgh Castle!
During your time here, I recommend paying a visit to the market in front of St Giles Cathedral. It would also be fun to go on a whisky tour on the Royal Mile. The view from Carlton Hill is incredible and so so worth the trek. The Prince Steet Gardens are perfect for a stroll and if you fancy a riverside walk, then the Water of Leith visitor centre is the best place to do it. Find out how the other half lived in 17th-century Edinburgh when you go to Gladstone’s Land.
To book this deal, just follow the links below!
- Edinburgh City Trip: 3 Nights in Central B&B incl. Flights just €189
- Travel period: 12/09/2018 – 15/09/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Edinburgh EDI
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Dene Guest House
- Score: 4.5/5
- Location: Edinburgh
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €189 per person based on two adults sharing