I found you this Edinburgh City Break Deal in July 2017! The Scottish capital is a truly beautiful destination for a few days away, it’s a stunning city set with a dramatic mountainous backdrop. the most famous attraction is probably Edinburgh Castle, perched imposingly above the city. The castle played a key role in Scottish history, and was a former royal residence. Other interesting landmarks include the Scottish Parliament Building (on the site of a former brewery!), the Royal Yacht Britannia (the British Royal family’s former floating holiday home) and Real Mary King’s Close, a set of 18th century city chambers. Whiskey-lovers will be truly at home in this city, thanks to numerous distilleries and shops with tours available! Museum fans will also be satisfied with the selection, there’s the National Museum of Scotland, the Scottish National Gallery or Modern Art and the Surgeon’s Hall Museums to choose from!
Edinburgh City Break Deal
You’ll be staying in the New Park Summer Stays Apartments, a brand new development! The apartments are conveniently located in Abbeyhill, just a 15 minute walk from the city centre and its attractions. This deal is based on a stay in an apartment with free Wi-Fi and a 3/4 double bed. All apartments have a private bathroom.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have an awesome trip!
- Edinburgh City Break Deal: 2 Nights in Apartment with Flights only €102pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel period: 26 – 28 July 2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Edinburgh
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: New Park Summer Stays
- Rating: brand new, rating not yet available
- Location: 15 minute walk from city centre
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €102 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly