If you’re of the fair skinned variety, then you might already be looking forward to cooler temperatures! Why not start planning your Christmas holiday? I found yothis great deal for an Edinburgh Christmas market break using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool to save you the trouble.
Edinburgh Christmas Market Break
For your three nights in this fantastic city, you’ll be staying at the Edinburgh Central Guest House. This well-rated Georgian townhouse scored highly for previous guests in terms of location, quality and hospitality. It’s in the New Town and close to the popular Prince Street, the Old Town, Holyrood Park and the Scottish National Gallery.
Edinburgh looks even more beautiful during the festive season. An annual event, Edinburgh’s Christmas provides you with loads of activities during your trip. You can take in the panoramic views of the ccity from the top of the Big Wheel, take a spin on the carousel in East Princes Street Gardens or bravely take a spin on the 60 m high Star Flyer. You can enjoy delicious food and pick up some handmade crafts at the Scottish Market on George Street or the European Market in Mound Precinct. If that’s not enough, pop on over to the oval ice rink at St Andrew Square and hire a pair of skates!
What are you waiting for? Get booking by clicking the links below! :)
- Edinburgh Christmas Market Break: 3 Nights in Central Guesthouse Incl Flights just €125
- Travel period: 02/12/2018 – 05/12/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Edinburgh EDI
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Edinburgh Central Guest House
- Score: 4.5/5 and a Certificate of Excellence on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: Only €215 per person based on two adults sharing