We’re all trying to be a little more environmentally savvy when we book a holiday. So, if you’re looking to go green with your breaks I’ve got just the thing you’re looking for. This eco holiday to New York is perfect for a break away with some peace of mind.
Eco holiday to New York
You might be in the City that Never Sleeps, but you still need somewhere to rest your head. Luckily this private room is just the ticket! The apartment is found on Staten Island, and close to some shopping centres, banks, restaurants and stores. Of course, the transport links to the city aren’t far away either. There’s a bus that will bring you to the Staten Island Mall, or to the ferry to Manhattan, right on the corner of the street.
And, of course, New York has so much to see and to experience. The dates I found for this trip are in the lead up to Christmas, so just when the city will start to get into that festive mood! Maybe you can shop til you drop for some presents on Fifth Avenue – Macys is always a great idea! You should definitely climb to the Top of the Rock or the Empire State Building, as the views of the city are something spectacular! Of course, you should also take a stroll along the side streets of the city – you never know what you might find down there.
- Eco Holiday to New York: 5 Night Stay in Private Room in Eco Apartment with Return Flights from Dublin €576
- Provider: AirBnB and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 13/11/2018 – 18/11/2018
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Stewart
- Airline: norwegian
- Hotel: Eco private room
- Score: 4.5/5 on AirB&B
- Location: Staten Island
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €576 based on one adult