Two beautiful cities, one awesome holiday!
Eastern Europe Trip
Experience the gorgeous architecture and fascinating history of Poland with this fantastic trip from Groupon!
Included are your return flights as well as your hotel stays in both cities. There are two hotels in each location – no matter which one you stay at, you’ll be perfectly situated for exploring all of the sights and sounds. Plus to make things even easier for you, you’ll have train transfers between the two cities included as well!
Warsaw’s Old Town may be compact, but it’s bursting with charm thanks to the pastel-coloured houses, cute squares and gorgeous castle. Meanwhile in Krakow, you’ll love the magical atmosphere of its historic centre. I really recommend spending some time in Kazimierz, the city’s Jewish district.
For more info, simply click the link to be taken to the voucher over at the provider’s website. :)
- Eastern Europe Trip: 4 – 6 Nights in Warsaw and Krakow incl. Hotels, Flights & Transfers from just €199
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel period: Valid for arrivals on dates from May to Dec 2019 (cheapest dates in November)
- Length of stay: 4 – 6 nights
- Airline: Budget airline
- Hotels: Aparthotel Pergamin or Petrus (Krakow); Hotel Reytan or Hotel Metropol (Warsaw)
- Location: Krakow & Warsaw
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Train transfer between cities included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Price: from only €199 per person based on two adults sharing