Two beautiful cities, one awesome holiday!
Eastern Europe Trip
Both Krakow and Prague are considered to be some of Europe’s prettiest cities and the wide range of historic sights, fun experiences and vibrant culture makes them some of the most popular city break destinations going. This nifty deal I’ve spotted over at Groupon enables you to experience both!
Included are your return flights as well as your hotel stays in both cities. There are two hotels in each location – no matter which one you stay at, you’ll be perfectly situated for exploring all of the sights and sounds. Plus to make things even easier for you, you’ll have train transfers between the two cities included as well!
When in Prague you have to get stuck into the wonderful Old Town and Mala Strana, two beautiful districts filled with historic architecture and picturesque views at every turn. Meanwhile in Krakow, you’ll love the magical atmosphere of its historic centre. I really recommend spending some time in Kazimierz, the city’s Jewish district.
For more info, simply click the link to be taken to the voucher over at the provider’s website. :)
- Eastern Europe Trip: 4 – 6 Nights in Krakow and Prague incl. Hotels, Flights & Transfers from just €189pp
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel period: Valid for departures on selected dates until August 2019
- Length of stay: 4 – 6 nights
- Airline: Budget airline
- Hotels: Hotel Petrus (8/10), Aparthotel Pergamin (8.2/10), ABE Hotel (7.2/10), Hotel Ostas (6.9/10)
- Location: Krakow & Prague
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Train transfer between cities included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €189 per person based on two adults sharing