The Easter break can be a bit of a bore, not as cold as winter but still not even nearly warm enough to be as enjoyable as summer. So why not make a promise to yourself to take a break in the sun for a week to enjoy some relaxation. I can guarantee you won’t regret it. Of course, with this amazing offer from ebookers.ie to Malta it is so affordable you’d be mad to pass it up.
You’ll be staying in Il Palazzin Hotel Qawra which has 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 338 reviews. To back it up, previous guests have mentioned what a great place it is to stay with fantastic staff and large sized rooms.
It is perfectly situated in a quiet and secluded area but is only a few minutes walk from the promenade which offers panoramic views. There is some popular entertainment facilities close-by and the reception desk is more than happy to offer assistance with booking any tours you want to go on. They can also provide the most up to date information on what is going on in the area.
If you like the party scene, there are a number of nightclubs close-by and a lot of different bars. Breakfast is included in the hotel but you may want to explore the local area for your lunch and dinner.
To book this amazing deal, just click the link below.
- Easter in Malta: 1 Week incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €328
- Travel period: 05/04/2015 – 12/04/2015
- Length of Stay: one week
- Air temperature during stay: 19°C
- Water temperature during stay: 17°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Valletta
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Il Palazzin Hotel Qawra
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 338 reviews
- Location: Qawra, Malta
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: half an hour bus journey only €1
- Price: only €328 per person based on two adults sharing