While most people are planning Halloween, Christmas and New Year’s getaways, I’m always thinking ahead to the next great deal and finding exclusive bargain holidays. Like this one, to spend the Easter Holidays in Costa Brava. This super early bird offer is from expedia.ie and while it may be a little far ahead to think of, it is one you really don’t want to miss.
The resort is the Aqua Hotel Aquamarina & Spa which is located in Santa Susanna. It has 4/5 stars on Trip Advisor out of 461 reviews which call it an “enjoyable stay”, a “brilliant hotel” and “Modern Facility with Magnificent Spa and Helpful Personnel”. The hotel also has a Certificate of Excellence on Trip Advisor.
Your flight is from Dublin on April 3 at 18:00 and if you call the hotel in advance you can arrange airport transfers. A surcharge may apply but it will be made clear to you when you make the reservation.
If you’re a fan of the beach you will really love this deal as it is close to Santa Susanna Beach, Levante Beach, and Les Caletes Beach, so you can really have your pick of the lot. At the hotel there is a spa and recreational facilities such as both an indoor and outdoor pool which have a poolside bar and lounge.
You may want to leave the Easter Eggs at home, they’ll just melt in the sun. To book this deal just click the link below.
- Easter in Costa Brava: 1 Week incl. 4* Hotel, Full Board and Flights for only €381
- Travel period: 03/04/2015 – 10/04/2015
- Travel duration: 1 week
- Air temperature during stay: 13°C-19°C
- Water temperature during stay: 15°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Barcelona
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Aqua Hotel Aquamarina & Spa
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 461 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: Santa Susanna in Costa Brava, Spain
- Meals: full board
- Airport transfer: This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply)
- Price: only €381 per person based on two adults sharing