I want to be a part of it, New York, New York. Well you can be, with this great offer for a holiday to New York including flight and hotel for two from expedia.ie. Two of you could be spending the Easter break enjoying the best New York has to offer.
The hotel is the Holiday Inn Staten Island, located on, you guessed it, Staten Island, close to the mall and a park. It has 4.5/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 7 reviews, with past guests leaving excellent comments.
The hotel has everything you need, with a restaurant and fitness centre on-site and free Wi-Fi throughout. Of course, with New York city at your doorstep you couldn’t be in a better place.
Your flight will leave Dublin at 11:50am on Friday April 3, with a direct flight landing in New York seven and a half hours later. Your return flight leaves on Tuesday April 7, with a stop over in Atlanta, reaching Dublin twelve hours later.
You’ll never be stuck for things to do, especially with my guide of free things to do in New York. In it you will find a comprehensive list of free tours, museums and attractions and even some free party nights.
Enjoy Easter like never before, rather than stuffing yourself with chocolate, stuff yourself with culture. You can begin by clicking the booking link below.
- Easter Holidays in New York: 4 Nights incl. Hotel and Flights for only €628
- Travel period: 03/04/2015 – 07/04/2015
- Length of Stay: four nights
- Air temperature during stay: 11°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: JFK
- Airline: Air France
- Hotel: Holiday Inn Staten Island
- Rating: 4.5/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 7 reviews
- Location: Staten Island, NY
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer: train and bus – €18
- Price: only €628 per person based on two adults sharing