If there’s one place on this earth that’s a true dream destination, it is surely Santorini. Take off to the stunning Greek island in May 2019 and give yourself a week in Santorini to look forward to. The perfect antidote to those grey skies and dreary days.
Treat yourself to a week in Santorini
Your hotel for your stay is the gorgeous Enjoy Villas, which are right by the beach. It’s actually located near one of Santorini’s famed black sand beaches, and it’s perfect for going for a midnight stroll together with your love. There’s also a huge outdoor swimming pool at the hotel, where you can sit and chill out with a cocktail from the beachside bar. There’s a great variety on offer, so you’re sure to find something to tickle your tastebuds. You can enjoy the continental breakfast available at the hotel and dine for dinner at the restaurant on site, or head out a little further and explore what Santorini has to see. Fira, the island’s capital, is just under 10 km from the hotel. Buses near the hotel will take you there with ease.
Your room is really a haven from the humdrum and noise of every day life. There’s a balcony where you can sit in peace to watch the waves roll in as you indulge in some delicious wine and olives. Your rooms are quint, cosy, and elegant, and there’s a little kitchenette area for you to make some breakfast or lunch together. Book this early bird break with the links I’ve provided below for you.
- Early Bird Week in Santorini: Stay in a Villa Hotel with an Excellent Rating with Flights from Dublin included just €341
- Provider: Trivago and Skyscanner
- Travel period: 15/05/2019 -22/05/2019
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Short stop over in Athens included
- Destination airport: Santorini
- Airline: Aegean Airlines
- Hotel: Enjoy Villas
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: close to Fira
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €341 per person based on two adults sharing