Experience the historical charms of the Golden City!
Example departure dates:
Early Bird Prague Deal
Long toted as one of the best city break destinations in Europe, Prague offers everything you could possibly need for an unforgettable city break. Beautiful architecture, iconic sights and some fantastic nightlife and dining to boot… What more could you need!
I was looking around on Expedia and managed to put together some brilliant early bird offers to the Czech capital this autumn. Included in all deals are your return flights from Dublin as well as your 3-night stay at the superb Royal Court Apartments. In your spacious flat you’ll be able to make yourselves right at home and past guests have praised the excellent location. You’re situated just a 10-minute walk from downtown Prague and with nearby transport links you’ll be able to whizz across the city with ease.
I’ve listed the cheapest dates I could find above, so simply hit the links to be taken to the holiday package over at the provider’s website. If these dates don’t suit, feel free to play around with them until you find the perfect deal for you. :)
- Early Bird Prague Deal: 3 Nights in Excellent Self-Catered Apartment in Central Location incl. Return Flights from just €150
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Prague
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Royal Court Apartments
- Score: 4.5/5 on Expedia
- Location: Central (close to New Town & transport links)
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €150 per person based on two adults sharing