Krakow is one of the cities in Europe that is probably one of the cheapest! You can have a fantastic city break and keep your wallet happy too. I manage to put this great value break together with my flight finder and Trivago so make sure to follow the links to get everything booked.
- 25/09/2019 – 28/09/2019 (€136)
- 08/10/2019 – 11/10/2019 (€118)
- 16/10/2019 – 19/10/2019 (€128)
- 12/11/2019 – 15/11/2019 (€117)
- 20/11/2019 – 23/11/2019 (€116)
- 26/11/2019 – 29/11/2019 (€114)
Early Bird Krakow Getaway
Just because this break is cheap, it doesn’t mean you have to skimp on any luxuries. For this offer, you’ll be staying at the Sodispar Aparthotel & Apartments. This excellent aparthotel is in the perfect location for exploring all that the city has to offer. You don’t have to just take my word on it, after well over 1000 reviews it has an amazing rating of 8.8 out of 10 on Trivago. So you know you’re getting quality.
Along with your stay in this gorgeous accommodation, you also get return flights from Dublin to Krakow included in the deal. If you’re wondering about what to see in Krakow, don’t worry – there is so much to explore! This historic city has been through some pretty turbulent times so as you might expect there’s a lot to check out.
All of the finer details are just below, so make sure to follow the links to book this great offer while you can!
- Early Bird Krakow Getaway: 3 Nights Stay in a Great Value Aparthotel incl. Return Flights from just €114
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Sodispar Aparthotel & Apartments
- Score: 8.8 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: 1.4km from the city centre
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €114 per person based on two adults sharing