Beat the crowds and snap up some early bird offers to beautiful Krakow this autumn!
Example departure dates:
Widely considered to be one of the best city break destinations in Europe, Krakow’s beauty, nightlife and wealth of historic sights means there’s never a dull moment to be had! I’ve spotted some great offers over at Expedia for a 3-night break in your own luxury apartment, situated just a stone’s throw away from the main sights in the old town. The Angel City by Turnau has had some great reviews, not just because of the top location, but because of the gorgeous design and the spaciousness of the apartments on offer.
As well as your accommodation you’ll also have return flights from Dublin included, so that’s all the important stuff taken care of for you already! All that’s left to do is to plan your sightseeing itineraries – as a Guru tip I definitely also recommend checking out the Kazimierz Jewish district, filled with fantastic cafes, bars and restaurants.
To book these deals, simply click the links above to book your city break packages at the provider’s website. :)
- Early Bird Krakow Break: 3 Nights in Luxury Apartment incl. Return Flights from just €164
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Angel City by Turnau
- Score: 8.4/10 on Hotels.com
- Location: Krakow city centre
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €164 per person based on two adults sharing