This Polish gem has gone on to be come one of the most popular city break destinations in Europe! If you’ve yet to experience Krakow for yourself, why not snap up one of these amazing early bird offers I’ve put together – this is definitely one to look forward to!
Example departure dates:
Using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool I’ve managed to put together some excellent deals to historic Krakow in October and November. With return flights and a great self-catered apartment included in all deals, you’ll have your own little space in the city to make yourselves at home in.
When it comes to location, the Florianska Apartments can’t be beat. They put you right in the heart of the old town just a few hundred metres from the Rynek Glowny, the big square in the centre of the district. There you’ll find some famous sights such as the Cloth Hall and St. Mary’s Basilica, so if you’re looking to get some sightseeing done you won’t have far to go. I also really recommend going for a stroll around the Kazimierz district, where you’ll be able to sense the city’s Jewish heritage and find some amazing little bars and restaurants away off the beaten track.
To book your city break deal, simply click the links above to book your flights and hotel over at the provider’s websites. I listed the cheapest dates I could find above but of course if these don’t suit feel free to play around with the dates yourself until you can find the perfect deal for you. :)
- Early Bird Krakow Bargain: 3 Nights in Excellent Apartment in the Old Town incl. Return Flights from just €127
- Provider: Trivago + Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Floranska Apartments
- Score: 8.7/10 on Trivago
- Location: Super central (a few hundred meters from the old town square!)
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €127 per person based on two adults sharing