With beaches beautiful enough to rival the Caribbean, the island of Sardinia is a true slice of paradise!
Example departure dates:
Beat the crowds and snap up some early-bird deals to this gorgeous corner of Europe with these nifty deals I’ve spotted on Expedia! All of them come with your return flights and your 7-night stay at the Residence Le Fontane, a great little resort situated in the charming town of Villasimius. Some truly stunning beaches are just a stone’s throw away – think snow-white sands and crystal clear waters!
Your self-catered apartment comes with its own kitchenette, but there are also some fantastic restaurants nearby where you can stuck into some authentic Italian cuisine and fresh seafood. If you fancy doing a bit of sightseeing, I also really recommend heading to the nearby city of Cagliari, where historic architecture and pretty squares await you at every turn. Check out the breathtaking Santa Maria cathedral, or wander the streets of the Castello quarter and let the magical atmosphere wash over you!
I’ve listed the cheapest dates I could find above, so see what takes your fancy! :)
- Early Bird Holiday to Sardinia: 1 Week in Self-Catered Apartment incl. Return Flights from just €177
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Cagliari
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Residence Le Fontane
- Score: 7.8/10 on Hotelscombined
- Location: Villasimius, Sardinia, Italy
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €177 per person based on two adults sharing