Fall in love with one of Europe’s top city break destinations!
Example departure dates:
From the Sagrada Familia to Parc Güell, there are so many iconic sights in Barcelona that are just bursting with colour and charm – there’s no other city quite like it in fairness! Cross the Catalan capital from your bucket list or treat yourself to a return visit with this nifty city break deal I’ve put together using Trivago and my Flight Finder!
Included in all deals are your return flights and your 3-night stay at the ibis Barcelona Pza Glories 22. Situated in a fantastic location but still offering awesome value for money, it’s the perfect choice for anyone wanting to get some proper sightseeing done or simply want to be in the heart of all the action. As a sweet little extra breakfast is included in each morning of your stay, so get each day off to the perfect start!
If you’re interested in booking your next trip to Barcelona, simply click on the links above to book your hotel and flights separately at the providers’ websites. :)
- Early Bird Barcelona City Break: 3 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Breakfast from just €170
- Provider: Trivago + Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Barcelona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: ibis Barcelona Pza Glories 22
- Score: 8.2/10 on Trivago
- Location: Central (St. Marti district)
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €170 per person based on two adults sharing