Treat yourself to a few relaxing days in one of Europe’s most dynamic cities!
Example departure dates:
I’ve managed to put together some brilliant early bird offers on Expedia at an absolutely gorgeous property just a stone’s throw away from amazing restaurants, public transportation and (most importantly) the beach! During peak season the Durlet Beach Apartments fetch an eye-watering price tag, but these city breaks are certain to suit budgets of all shapes and sizes.
Included in all deals are your return flights from Dublin as well as your 3-night stay in a luxury one-bedroom apartment. Set in a modern building, you’ll have loads of space to really make yourselves at home in the city. The nearby metro stop means you can zip around the city in no time, while the centre of the Poblenou district has some great little restaurants. Be sure to go for a lovely walk along the sea front down to the to the Gothic Quarter while you’re at it!
To book your Barcelona break, simply click the links above to be taken to the packages over at the provider’s website. These were the cheapest dates I could find but feel free to play around with the dates yourselves in case these don’t suit you! :)
- Early Bird Barcelona Break: 3 Nights in Luxury 4* Apartment incl. Return Flights from just €146
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Barcelona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Durlet Beach Apartments
- Score: 4.3/5 on Expedia
- Location: Poblenou, Barcelona, Spain
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €146 per person based on two adults sharing