Early Bird Algarve Bargain
7 Nights in 3* Self-Catered Apartment incl. Return Flights
Enjoy plenty of sunshine without spending a fortune with this brilliant little bargain to the Algarve I’ve spotted – you’ll be getting summer off to an early start as well!
Early bird Algarve Bargain
I was looking around on Gohop and managed to spot a great offer to Portugal in May. It’s a great time to visit as the summer warmth will slowly be making its return, yet you won’t be contending with the huge price tags that tend to come with the peak season.
Included are your return flights from Dublin as well as your 7-night stay at the excellent Rio Apartments. Perfect for budget-minded holidaymakers, these apartments put you just a stone’s throw from the centre of Vilamoura with all its bars, restaurants and beaches.
When you’re not too busy lounging about on the beach, why not head off an explore the rest of the gorgeous towns and traditional fishing villages scattered along the coast? Albufeira, Portimão and Lagos are all popular places to go, but when it comes to seriously iconic views you definitely need to see the Praia da Marinha beach. Those golden cliffs and bright blue waters are absolutely breathtaking in real life – pictures don’t do it justice!
To book this deal, simply click the link to head to the provider’s website where you can also find more information about the holiday package itself. :)
- Earlybird Algarve Bargain: 7 Nights in 3* Self-Catered Apartment incl. Return Flights from just €171
- Provider: Gohop
- Travel period: 06/05/2019 – 13/05/2019
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Faro
- Airline: Budget airline
- Hotel: Rio Apartments
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Vilamoura, the Algarve, Portugal
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €171 per person based on two adults sharing