The city of Dubrovnik is an absolutely beautiful place altogether. I went there on an autumn holiday back in 2007 and it was a joy from the first moment to the last. I have found a great deal on Expedia.ie for two people to jet off and enjoy the picturesque Croatian coastline beside the Adriatic Sea for four nights this October.
The accommodation for this deal is the Apartments Zore Glavinic which is directly beside the beach and a beautiful park, both great options for a romantic evening stroll. Directly beside your hotel you will find a pub called ‘Cave Bar More‘ and it is one of the coolest places you will ever have a drink. It is set inside a cave as the name suggests and it really is the perfect place to watch the Croatian sunset. The Dubrovnik Ancient City Walls and Dubrovnik Old Town regions are two must visits because they are preserved nearly to perfection and they are both so beautiful.
Your hotel has a great reputation in the local area and also with past international tenants as it has gained a rating of 4.5/5 from 14 reviews on TripAdvisor. The flights for this Dubrovnik holiday are with Aer Lingus and will fly direct between Dublin and Dubrovnik airports (19/10/2015 – 23/10/2015). The flight times are perfect too as they are both in the early morning/afternoon.
Enjoy a fun four night Dubrovnik holiday this October! Follow the link below to book your trip today! :)
- Dubrovnik Holiday: 4 Nights incl. Hotel and Flights for only €230
- Travel period: 19/10/2015 – 23/10/2015
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Air temperature during stay: 14°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Dubrovnik
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Apartments Zore Glavinic
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 14 reviews
- Location: Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: €16-18 bus and taxi
- Price: only €230 per person based on two adults sharing