Dubrovnik City Break
3 - 4 Nights in Self-Catered Apartment in Old Town incl. Return Flights
Delve into the breathtaking world of historic Dubrovnik with these fantastic autumn city break offers!
Example departure dates:
Over on Expedia I’ve spotted some great offers for a 3 or 4-night break to Dubrovnik, nicknamed the Pearl of the Adriatic. Set in a beautiful location between the mountains and the sea, the sandstone and terracotta architecture shines brilliantly in the sunny weather and adds to that sense of magic.
Included in all deals are your return flights from Dublin as well as your stay at the Villa Siguarata II, situated in a top location within the Old Town. Within the venerable city walls that have protected the city for centuries, you’ll find a wealth of traditional restaurants, small shops and idyllic squares. Definitely head out of the walls to Lovrijenac, where you’ll get a remarkable view of the Old Town. Or get the ferry to the nearby island of Lokrum, whose lush forests and botanic gardens make it a true haven.
To book your Croatia getaway, simply click the links to be taken to the holiday package over at the provider’s website.
- Dubrovnik City Break: 3 – 4 Nights in Self-Catered Apartment in Old Town incl. Return Flights from just €174
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 – 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Dubrovnik
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Villa Sigurata II
- Score: 4.5/5 on Expedia
- Location: Dubrovnik Old Town, Croatia
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €174 per person based on two adults sharing