New year, new beginnings right? This year, kiss 2018 goodbye with a proper night out in Dublin. It can be pretty hard to find hotels in the city but this deal from Groupon is the perfect way to get into the party mood and plan your Dublin New Years Eve break.
Dublin New Years Eve Break
The Dublin Central Suites have an excellent location. Set on Dublin 1’s Gardiner Street, you’ll be a stone’s throw from O’Connell Street, the Quays and the city’s main transport links. Temple Bar is just over the Ha’Penny bridge. Grafton Street and St Stephen’s Green are a 15-minute walk away. These modern apartments have modern styling with private bathrooms, double bedrooms and LED TVs.
You won’t regret ringing in the New Year in Dublin! There are loads of events around the city to keep you going. Walk down Grafton Street past Trinity College and take in the light displays, grab some tickets to the Countdown Concert, or just join your friends at a bustling pub. The city’s Georgian beauty really lights up at night so take it all in.
If you can’t grab these apartments for NYE, then don’t worry: there are plenty of dates available!
- Dublin New Years Eve Break: 1 or 2 Nights in Central, Self-Catered Apartment from just €38
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel period: 31/12/2018 –
- Length of stay: 1 night (2 night available)
- Hotel: Dublin Central Suites
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €38 per person based on two adults sharing