As we get older, maintaining relationships and friendships becomes more of a struggle with each passing day. I love serving chances to get the gang together to you guys on a plate. This amazing Air BnB deal in Dublin is no exception. My only hope is that you would take me up on it! :)
Dublin Group Getaway
The Air BnB in question is simply stunning. It’s designer interior gives off the American vibes and then the views of the Liffey and Ha’penny bridge will leave you pinching yourself. It is just the perfect place to stay for a couple of nights of fun, whatever you would consider that to be. Pubs in Dublin nearly need no introduction and every night of the week you will come across some kind of vibrant atmosphere.
I personally love having a few cocktails in Pygmalion and Capitol before hitting the tiles in one of Dublin’s legendary nightclubs. The apartment is within walking distance of the whole lot, so it really is perfect. Accommodation in the city centre is notoriously expensive but, only €63pp per night is actually pretty decent when you think about the location and intimate setting you are getting for your investment.
Turn your August into something special for you and your friends this year with this awesome Air BnB offer. Follow the link below to book.
- Dublin Group Getaway: 2 Nights in Designer Apartment in City Centre for Group of 4 for only €126pp
- Deal Provider: Air BnB
- Travel period: 22/08/2017 – 24/08/2017
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Air temperature during stay: August is normally decent
- Accommodation: Designer Air BnB Apartment
- Rating: 5/5 from 306 reviews on Air BnB
- Location: super central
- Board basis: Without meals
- Price: only €126 per person based on four adults sharing