When it comes to getting some proper VIP treatment, you just can’t beat this glitzy metropolis, which is exactly why I’ve put together this awesome Dubai luxury break!
Dubai Luxury Break
After looking around on Trivago and Skyscanner I’ve decided to put together a luxury getaway to Dubai this March. Leave your worries at home and enjoy the finer things in life at your swanky 4* spa hotel, before going for a walk along the glamorous boulevards or exploring the timeless souks by the creek.
The deal comes with your return flights from Dublin to Dubai, and you’ve also got 4 nights at the excellent Ramada Jumeirah Hotel. You’ve got spacious rooms to make yourselves at home in, and the classy bar and restaurant will be perfect for those looking for a classy start to the evening. The hotel even runs a shuttle service to the beach, and if you want to take the edge off you can always pamper yourselves at the spa.
Dubai’s a very interesting blend of old and new. From the iconic Burj Al Arab standing watch over the sea to the monumental Burj Khalifa, you’ll find some of the world’s most impressive architecture here. Meanwhile traditional ways of life still continue on along the banks of Dubai Creek. Various souks and mosques are located close to its banks, and you can even go for a sunset cruise on a traditional dhow boat. Well worth checking out!
If you really want to add some flair to 2017, then you can’t go wrong with this – just click the links below to book your hotels and flights separately! :)
- Dubai Luxury Break: 4 Nights incl. 4* Spa Hotel and Flights for only €533
- Travel period: 01/03/2017 – 06/03/2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Dubai
- Airline: Turkish Airlines
- Hotel: Ramada Jumeirah Hotel
- Rating: 81/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €533 per person based on two adults sharing