Dubai is quickly becoming one of the most popular tourist destinations in the planet for Irish people and there is a very valid reason for that.
You and friend could be experiencing the wonderful, awe-inspiring sites of the modern metropolis that is Dubai in May for 4 nights with this fabulous offer from Expedia.ie. It is definitely something you will thank yourself for later in life.
To see the majestic modernity of Dubai for yourself, I will plead with you that you check out the Dubai Fountains. The site of water fountains that are choreographed to music is one of the most unbelievably amazing things you will ever see.
If you are looking to partake in some shopping, you will pleased to know that your hotel is located directly across from the Deira City Centre Shopping Mall. You will also be spoilt for top class dining choices. I would recommend Scots American Grill where the service and delicious food is second to none.
The Hotel & Flights
The hotel for this deal is the City Seasons Hotel and it is fit for royalty. They have fabulous pool facilities for you to make the most of at no extra cost. It is centrally located in the city and it has a strong reputation with a rating 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 167 reviews.
The flight taking you to Dubai will leave Dublin at 11:15 on 07/05/2015 and you will then arrive at 20:45 the next day. The return flight leaves Dubai at 01:35 on 11/05/2015 and you will arrive back in Dublin for 10:30 that morning.
Experience the magnificent city of Dubai for yourself this May. Follow the links below to complete your booking.
- Dubai: 4 Nights incl 4* Hotel and Flights for only €580
- Travel period: 07/05/2015 – 11/05/2015
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Air temperature during stay: 31°C
- Water temperature during stay: 28°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Dubai
- Airline: Swiss International Airlines
- Hotel: City Seasons Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 167 reviews
- Location: Located in City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: €1 on metro
- Price: only €580 per person based on two adults sharing!